The Hudson Group, LLC specializes in all aspects of government relations including legislative and administrative advocacy. For more than a decade The Hudson Group has effectively represented Fortune 50 corporations, non-profit organizations, small businesses, municipal governments and others. We have been recognized as one of the top governmental affairs firms by major publications in Georgia year after year.
Our firm specializes in legislative strategies, monitoring and intelligence, strategic consulting, government procurement consulting, political participation, issues management, coalition building and relationship building.
We believe that the key factors in effective representation are Experience, Knowledge and Relationships.
Our team has worked in the public and private sectors and has the experience and the knowledge to consistently deliver for our clients. The Hudson Group’s team has vast experience both inside and outside of the decision making process and has served as:
- In-House Government Relations for largest Fortune company headquartered in Georgia;
- Veteran Business Lobbyist;
- Majority Leader, Georgia State Senate;
- Chairman, Senate Finance Committee;
- Chairman, Senate Economic Development Committee;
- Floor Leader, Governor Nathan Deal;
- Floor Leader, Governor Sonny Perdue;
- State Director, U.S. Presidential Campaign;
- District Director, Member of Congress;
- Conferee, Appropriations Committee;
- 10-Year Democrat Member of the Georgia House of Representatives;
- Small business owner;
- Executive Committee, Governor Brian Kemp Inaugural Committee;
- Director, Department of Juvenile Justice;
- Member, House Health and Human Services Committee;
- Member, House Appropriations Committee;
- Senior Advisor, United States Senator
- Campaign Consultant, Members of Congress
- Finance Committee, Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC)
- Voting Member of The Grammy’s;
We have been in many similar situations as our clients and have advised CEOs and senior executives of major corporations, small businesses and other organizations on their public policy interests. This hands-on experience in the public and private sectors has proven to be a valuable asset to our clients.
The Hudson Group recognizes it takes both political parties and sometimes a large coalition to effectively advocate for our clients. Our bi-partisan team maintains a wide range of relationships throughout the private sector, public sector, non-profit sector, interest groups and key decision makers on both sides of the aisle.
What We Do
An integrated public policy strategy is the key to successful campaigns.
The Hudson Group, LLC partners with clients to understand their business and culture. We dig deep and study their public policy goals, objectives and challenges and develop an integrated and comprehensive strategy that will meet those needs.
We build bridges between our clients and the decision makers in government and help guide them through the governmental and political maze through strategic and integrated solutions.